De Power comes from within.

I think the biggest mistake people make in there life is, First follow expectations of a financial need, and let the leftovers for social needs. I even think leaders did tell you this, and by themselves they do what they like most. Also in there financial needs.

A society gives me and al my friends a lot privileges. One of them is privacy. we don't keep administration. You have a key if you live in the house or are part of the social network of the society in need of a key. The house is payed for and the project is part of my own salvation. And the state will pay for it. Or not. Now it does. In the end, we have a society and al people asking for help, will wait in line for the caretakers to take over. Whereby we don't need them. We have each other.

People I think are forgotten that the power comes from within yourself. If you follow, others will deside for themselves, using you.

And that power I'm extremely curious about. Because it makes you. In your identity. Your personality. Your experiences. Your wish for commitments. Your wisdom in traumatic situations. And your creativity in being greatfull in life.

I think we all have to make us a social and financial goal in life. Whereby social values have a lot more interes and apriciation then whatever financial investment could ever repay. As long you find the right commitments. Commitments that will bring the best out of you.

Make a better life begins by being greatfull.

Alex +31(0)6 53445054

Laurastraat 87, Eygelshoven.

Reacties